Why become a member? ×

SOLD. PLEASE REMOVE! GMR Soundboard 5 string Bass. NOW 500!
£1200

Gregori Hofmann

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Good as new GMR Soundboard 5 string bass. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Body is swamp ash with flamed highest grade maple. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Neck is a 3 piece flamed and hard rock maple with mahogany stripes. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Palisander fretboard [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bartolini pickups [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]String spacing - 19mm [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]24 Frets [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Get in touch with me anytime. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Drop off anywhere in London[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Offers are welcome[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]NO TRADES[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Greg[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Gregori Hofmann

• 3 months later...

Thanks Greg,
It's a beautiful bass. It was a shame I had to let my other two GMRs go but I'm so pleased to have one back and it was right on my door step. I actually bought my first BassForce 5 from their outlet in the basement of Chris Bryant Music on Denmark Street as well, shame they've moved back to Poland. I think they just came over for the London Bass Show.
Hope you manage to find the Mustang you're after.
Thanks again and take care,
Craig