Why become a member? ×

Custom Mono-Bridge 'Y' Splitter and 4p-2p Speakon Cable
£28

[color=#ffffff]M[/color]
[b]Custom Mono-Bridge 'Y' Splitter and 4p - 2p Speakon-Speakon Cable £28 Posted[/b]

What we have here is a custom mono-bridge 'Y' Splitter cable made to a very high standard by our own OBBM. It enables a stereo amplifier to operate in mono bridge mode where there is no switching option on the amp to enable this. The Hot lead goes into Pin 2 of the Channel 1 amplifier input connector and Pin 3 of the Channel 2 amplifier input connector. This is a single mono 1/4" (6.3mm) jack to two (2) male XLR connectors. All connectors are Neutrik. Cables are colour-coded to avoid confusion.

Also included is a 1m Speakon - Speakon Speaker Cable. It is used in conjunction with the above 'Y' splitter and has been made specifically for mono bridge use, being 4p-2p and wired 1+/2+ for mono bridging. It is directional and the end marked with the blue label MUST go to the amplifier. The other end is wired conventionally and goes to your cab. It is a 1m, 4mm core cable with Neutrik connectors. It can ONLY be used for mono bridging applications.

[size=4]Selling because I no longer have the power amp I needed these cables for![/size]

[size=4]I'm looking for [/size][b]£28 posted for both 'Y' Splitter AND Speakon Cable[/b][size=4], paid via bank transfer ONLY please.[/size]

I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet