Why become a member? ×

***unfinished active bass project now £Ghone***
£130

tommorichards

Homemade unfinished active bass [s]£130[/s] £120

Here we have an unfinished project that i cant get round to completing as i dont really want it anymore as my music playing style has evolved. Basically, what you're buying here is a vehicle for 2 bartolini soapbar pickups, a spector [size=4]tonepump preamp and a neck and the hardware. The bass is all wired up, and sounds pretty badass. Its got a 2 band spector tonepump preamp, volume, blend, 24 frets, and is entirely my own design. I wanted a project that would use the rest [/size][size=4]of a short piece of yellow pine lumber i had lying around. If you wanted to get it going, all you would need is to paint it and make a control cavity cover for the rear. there is also a little split in the wood where one of the pickups [/size][size=4]screws into, but a touch of glue could sort that. I just dont have the effort in me to do.[/size]

[size=4]It sounds pretty darn good, but would need new strings as these are quite dead at the moment. Very activey.[/size]

So thats about it. Of course, here are the pictures of it:

I am of course open to trades, but would prefer cash, and also prefer collection, or a drive and meet somewhere type thing.

Edited by tommorichards