Why become a member? ×

Cort Curbow 4 FL - *price drop* £95 - SOLD -
£150

CamdenRob

Cort Curbow 4 FL - [s]£150[/s] - £95 - Trying to shift this before a trip to bass direct next weekend.

This is my Cort Curbow Four string fretless. I picked this up a couple of months back and I’ve decided fretless is just not for me.

It plays and sounds great and has just come back from The Gallery for a full set up and re-string with la bella flats (which cost almost as much as I'm selling it for).

Anyone is welcome to pop round one evening in Camden and try her out. I’m not sure about organising a courier so this one will be pick up only.

Good condition overall with some marking on the neck from the previous roundwound strings (see images)

Not looking for trades on this one, need the cash!

[attachment=137204:1-Overview.JPG][attachment=137205:2-Body.JPG][attachment=137206:3-Headstock.JPG][attachment=137207:4-Neck damage.JPG][attachment=137208:5-Neck Damage Close Up.JPG][attachment=137209:6-Serial Number.JPG]

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='shemeckfrac' timestamp='1371673518' post='2116913']
That's seems like a good deal ! The Gallery has the same one on sale for 220£
[/quote]

Theirs is more of a silver sick colour, mine is definitaly more in the gold sick ball park...

Plays really well though, any interest? may possible trade for a decent outboard preamp...

Edited by CamdenRob

Monday morning late for work bump...

I've had a couple of offers to send couriers etc... I'm looking for someone to pop round and pick it up to be honest. I don't want to have to source a box, find some bubble wrap and wait around for a courier to pick it up for £95....

• 3 weeks later...