Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KADE - A new live improvised electronica project

pantherairsoft

Hey folks,

Another project I'm now involved in...

"KADE is a combination of two minds; that of Rysic Cygo (Ash West-Mullen) and SubTric (Shep on Bass). Together they create improvised, electronic beatscapes using a laptop and bass guitar. Their live show is unique in that no song is performed the same twice and yet they lay down solid grooves with elements of introspection, feeding off the energy in the room and the vibe of the evening. The music is organic, dark & twisted with driving intensity and subtle complexity.

KADE aims to provide a more versatile and entertaining alternative to an in house DJ or a mix CD in a club or bar setting, mixing in popular (and some more alternative) samples and songs into their otherwise original set. They are the perfect resident outfit with a minimal setup and maximum versatility."

Yes - everything is improvised!

We played our 1st show last week and after a roaring success we decided that we'd put our favourite bits of the jams leading up to the gig out as an EP, so after a week of EQ'ing stuff so it sounds right on a stereo instead of a PA I give you...

[url="http://bitnormalrecords.bandcamp.com/album/aphotic-love-feel"]KADE - aphotic love feel[/url]

If you like it, please download a copy, you can enter £0 as the price so it's a free download!

Edited by pantherairsoft

Thanks dude.

Really glad you like it. Can't wait for the next live outing!

I've been blown away by the feedback from this release. More than anything I've done. I've had 20 or so emails from people commenting on the sounds and structures and far more downloads than I expected. Quite taken back by the reaponse.

Edited by pantherairsoft

• 2 weeks later...

This EP has officially become the most downloaded bit of work I've ever been involved in, even though its only been out a few weeks. The response has been amazing. I don't know how many of those downloads came via Basschat, but THANK YOU to everyone that has picked up a copy (for free or otherwise).

• 1 month later...

Today we release the live recording of our recent gig here in Nottingham - 'live at stuck on a name studios' is available as a name your own price download, which includes FREE. Check it out and grab a copy. It's a good reflection of how we have evolved since we put out aphotic love feel and captures our live mix perfectly.

Link - > [url="http://bitnormalrecords.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-stuck-on-a-name-studios"]KADE - live at stuck on a names studios[/url]

I'm interested in your feedback so lemme know your thoughts!

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/KADE/KADE_liveatsoanstudiosBLOG_zps9cb23245.jpg[/IMG]

Shep