Why become a member? ×

Ah, hello

xilddx

I just found this place looking for info about headless basses, feels like a good place for the soul.

I've been playing four strings for about 15 years. I have been a guitarist for over 25 years too but I seem to have the mind of a bass player these days, I much prefer playing bass. I don't have a bass amp, I use preamp/DI only. Makes life a lot easier ;-) I write and record my own stuff for fun (myspace.com/exmatics) can't be bothered to put a band together to play it live though and I don't really like my own singing voice enough either.

I am currently playing with a couple of Transglobal Underground satellite projects, Doreen Thobekile/London Zulu (ex lead singer with TGU - Electro-ZuluFunk) and Krupa, the current lead singer with TGU, kind of Bollywood meets the B-52's. We play all over the UK.

I shall probably be getting a Status Streamline soon, but need to take a trip to Colchester first.

Anyway, it's very nice to meet you all. I imagine I shall be asking for your wisdom on many occasions.

Cheers!

Edited by silddx