Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ashdown LB550 - SOLD
£450

deanovw

Hi, I am regretfully putting up for sale my Ashdown LB550.

The previous sale fell through so its back up again!

SOLD

The only reason is that I have found something I want more! I love this amp. It is extremely lightweight + loud. You can dial in really nice smooth overdrive with the gain up high and the eq switches up. With my old Precision it was perfect. Or, it is as clean as you would want.

It comes with a roqsolid cover.

Blurb:
The Ashdown Little Bastard LB-550 Bass Amp Head is a Limited Edition Bass Amplifier Head, only 50 handmade heads built in Ashdown's UK Custom Shop will be available. The LB-550 features a new version of the much loved LB 30 pre-amp with added Gain control coupled with the 550 watt digital power section from the MiBass; resulting in stunning valve bass tone in a loud lightweight compact head.

The Little Bastard LB-550 preamp stage employs ECC83 and ECC82 tubes and features High and Low gain inputs, front panel-mounted Effects Send and Return, rotary gain, Bass, Middle and Treble controls with Mid Shift, Bass Shift and Bright switching, Mute switch, rotary Volume control, balanced DI output and of cource, Ashdown's much loved VU meter.

Edited by deanovw