Why become a member? ×

Another outgoing pedal...

[b]Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron (reissue) + EHX 24v power supply: £50 shipped[/b]
Boxed with instruction sheet. This was my favourite filter until my new Robot Factory Meatwad arrived last week, so now it needs to go give its funky joy to someone new.

Velcro hooks on the base but I will send the original rubber feet too. Few tiny marks in the paintwork on the top (visible in the photo) as is typical on these EHX "coal barge"-style enclosures, apart from that it really is in perfect condition.

They go for £80 new, with another tenner for the PSU, so I think £50 shipped is a good price. Don't think I'll budge on the price but I may be interested in a trade, balanced with cash, depending on what you've got. :)

[b]*SOLD* Line 6 Echo Park Delay incl. Line 6 9.6v power supply: £60 shipped *SOLD*[/b]
Mint, boxed + instructions. Works with a 9v supply too but may be noisy depending on your supply and what you daisy-chain it with. Really handy as a stage delay, tap tempo more convenient than the "hold, then press" types, tape/analogue modes actually sound pretty good too.

[b]*SOLD* MXR Bass Auto-Q: £70 shipped *SOLD*[/b]
Boxed, three small marks where paint has flaked off the base, otherwise perfect condition. Don't know whether you'd call this a filter or an auto-wah or a filter + auto-wah, or an auto-wah + swept tremelo or what. Either way I've got too many filters so it's going.

[b]*SOLD* EHX Bassballs (USA reissue): £25 shipped *SOLD*[/b]
Very good nick. Velcro hooks. Wooden box and instructions, because you need instructions when a pedal's got one knob and a switch.

[b]*SOLD* Digitech Bad Monkey overdrive: £20 shipped *SOLD*[/b]
This is basically brand new, spent five minutes on my board. Velcro took the Digitech sticker off the bottom, apart from that it's spotless. Boxed + instructions.

Edited by thisnameistaken

BUMP!

Knocked another fiver off the delay and the Bass Auto Q.

The delay is a great pedal and I may well keep it if it doesn't go for £60 shipped. If no-one wants the MXR for £70 it's probably headed to eBay because I don't really have a use for it myself.

Last few days on these, though I will be adding a couple more pedals over the next week or so.

• 3 weeks later...