Why become a member? ×

TC ELECTRONIC RS210 bass cab + cover (price drop bargain £240)
£280

barklama

[quote name='barklama' timestamp='1369868275' post='2093865']
Hi everybody,

I have decided to hang up my tc electronic rs210 cab + cover.... To anyone who has played one of these they are brilliant small compact and very powerfull for such a small cab... It doesn't matter what music they cover they can do it.... It does have usuall wear and tear and a little chip on the top of the cab, this does not effect any of the cab and work !00% perfect :).... Pictures speak for themselves in condition...

Genuine reason for sale is because i only play in my church and i already have a ebs 4x10 there so this is no longer needed as i don't play anywhere but there... I am looking for a part x on a 151p markbass if anyone has one, as i would like to put something like that alongside my ebs to warm the bottom end up maybe?

Spec below:

Bass Cabinet - 8ohm 400W, 2x 10" speakers with 33mm voicecoil, titanium horn diaphragm, Dimensions: thomann 356 x 664 x 356mm (WxHxD). Weight: 19kg

Sale £280 offers around or px markbass cab...
[/quote]

Hi everybody,

I have decided to hang up my tc electronic rs210 cab + cover.... To anyone who has played one of these they are brilliant small compact and very powerfull for such a small cab... It doesn't matter what music they cover they can do it.... It does have usuall wear and tear and a little chip on the top of the cab, this does not effect any of the cab and work !00% perfect :).... Pictures speak for themselves in condition...

Genuine reason for sale is because i only play in my church and i already have a ebs 4x10 there so this is no longer needed as i don't play anywhere but there... I am looking for a part x on a 151p markbass if anyone has one, as i would like to put something like that alongside my ebs to warm the bottom end up maybe?

Spec below:

Bass Cabinet - 8ohm 400W, 2x 10" speakers with 33mm voicecoil, titanium horn diaphragm, Dimensions: thomann 356 x 664 x 356mm (WxHxD). Weight: 19kg

Sale £280 offers around or px markbass cab...

Edited by barklama

[sub]Hi,[/sub]
[sub]Is there any damage to the Cab at all? what covering does this one have?. Dont fancy a trade for a trace elliot 4x10 with HF horn, its the UK built trace with carpet covering.[/sub]

[sub]Regards[/sub]
[sub]Big Rob[/sub]

• 1 month later...