Why become a member? ×

Spector mint legend 6 in amber burst
£370

greyparrot

Hi all Im selling my georgeous mint condition spector legend 6 string... if you dont know about these have a look at the reviews. Their is one currently selling for £800 new. This one i belive is from the late 90s and is beutiful. Fit and finish is punching way above its price as is the sound. For a 6 string its very nice to play with a good low action currently strung with flat wounds as it is mainly used for jazz and rock n roll. Only selling as i use a 5 string and a double bass, and a lione 6 for recording, so this needs to go to a new home. Im looking for £370 this includes next day courier and a decent gig bag (new) or £350 collected. Im sure you will agree that at the price it is a steal given the condition, but through trades etc its what it owes me, so passing that on to you for a quick sale...no trades no offers and bank transfer or cash on collection only please. Feel free to call me with any questions on 07757875566 i have attached a video of it, direct into focusright audio interface, and some photos. No dings paint chips buckle or swirls...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEXHfc1zfM[/media]

thanks Rich.

www.bassinessex.co.uk

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...