Why become a member? ×

Keyboard player wanted ASAP for signed uk/USA band

fiatcoupe432

Keyboard Player wanted ASAP for signed UK/USA Band

Signed Leeds/York based Alt Folk band (Bon Iver/Fleet Foxes/Radiohead) are urgently seeking a keyboard player (preferably someone who can sing a 3rd harmony but not a deal breaker)

We are signed to a major label in the UK & US - lots of touring coming up in the UK & abroad.

Its an amazing opportunity for the right person - for more information please drop me an email along with some information about yourself - age, experience, influences etc.

We are going to move quickly on this as we have some big festivals coming up this summer - so asap please

Thanks
Antonio

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys-I hope all is good with you. I just wondered if you had filled your vacancy for a keys player? My name is Tom Turner. I'm very interested, and am experienced and versatile. I work as a musician professionally, predominantly in theatre, but also as a session player for recordings and bands etc. If you want to know more, please call me on 07985776631, and I can forward my C.V and links, if you would like.

Thanks,

Tom