Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!!! Ashdown 15" Electric Blue 180 Combo

[url="http://www.nevadamusic.co.uk/Amplifiers_&_Speakers/Bass_Amplifiers/p1592.aspx"]Ashdown 15" 180. [/url]

bought the Combo about 8 months ago from Electromusic in Doncaster. is in very good nick, only been out of the house/moved twice.

Looking for £140 collected. But open to offers as I could do with shifting it.

Edited by Jobiebass

[quote name='Mrs. Butcher' post='216034' date='Jun 10 2008, 11:47 AM']If you could post the 2x10 I would be interested, depending on price.[/quote]

Im guessing it would cost a fortune to post.

I am going to the West Yorkshire bass bash on the 29th. if your there for that I can bring it with me.

I live in Beverley and could pop down to see you tomorrow (Saturday 21st June) with £100 cash. Can you attach an additional cab to this thing for playing in slightly larger venues? :)

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='221598' date='Jun 18 2008, 06:17 PM']Bump-o,
Should be getting my new rig saturday so any offers will be considered.[/quote]

Have replied to your email of this morning (Sunday). Seems this thing hasn't picked that up? Whatever, it's now nearly 8am and I've got to go out until around lunchtime. Suggested coming down to collect tomorrow evening (I live in Beverley). :) :huh:

ninfor[quote name='Jobiebass' post='223891' date='Jun 21 2008, 11:49 PM']Bahh, I was in Sheffield for the weekend and wasnt able to reply.

PM'd[/quote]