Why become a member? ×

Yamaha SLB200 - Sold
£1200

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've got too many EUB's which I love for different reasons, I can't decide which[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] one I like best[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] so I'm going to offer 3 for sale and see which I'm left with.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This one is my Yamaha SLB200[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's smaller than the SLB100 & has a slightly thinner neck.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It comes with the Yamaha Jazz bridge and is fitted with Obligato strings.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I haven't taken any pics yet but there's loads of youtube with Chris Minh Doky & [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]others.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will no doubt regret letting this go as t[/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]his is the second SLB200 I've owned, having paid over the odds for it after regretting selling my original.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Oh well, needs must.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'd prefer not to ship.[/font][/color]

[attachment=134832:SLB200-full.jpg]

Edited by Mr Bassman

• 2 weeks later...

Co-incidently I just put a post up asking if anyone had one they wanted to sell... !! A very helpful member pointed me to your advert (Clarky in London)

I'm Leeds based, but travel to Harrogate a lot - I play with Sharon Colgan (owner of The Blues Bar) & dep for Dan Burnett's solo stuff sometimes... I'm actually through Harrogate gigging @ The Blues Bar on Thursday 6th June (so would be a good day for me to check it out).