Why become a member? ×

ampeg svt 4x10 he

i have a nearly new 4x10 8ohm 500w cab up for grabs.no marks anywhere,used for about 6 gigs.doesnt really suit my style and doesnt really suit my ashdown head so i think its got to go but only at a reasonable price.offers?or swap considered,(sensible ones please!)

Edited by bassmansky

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='217830' date='Jun 12 2008, 06:20 PM']i've got a ashdown mag 300 1 *15 combo, and some phatty 1*18 H + H cabs - advertised on here - interseted in a swap/p exchange?
where you based?[/quote]
pity it isnt the abm combo as i prefer those to the mags,cabs not what im looking for im afraid,pity cos youre about 30 miles away!

[quote name='ben_eat_pie' post='217920' date='Jun 12 2008, 08:54 PM']well how much you after?
if i can sell some of my gear i'llbe pretty interested... out of interest what head would you recomend to use with it? i'm planning on selling all my gear and staring from a fresh you see. (obviously not the ampeg head!)

ben[/quote]ampeg should go together i think if you like that sound.ive used a ashdown 500 evo11 head with the cab and i cant get the sound i want but to others it might be right,it sounded good in store but not so hot gigging.im trying a abm 4x10 cab at the weekend so if i like it thats what i'll have.£420 for my ampeg cab but it depends what i think of the other one but i dont think id keep it anyway.local store said they would do a deal with me as i have not had it long but if you got the cash its yours.