Why become a member? ×

Nathan East - Andrea Bocelli Live In Tuscany.

neilb

Just bought and watched this DVD and all I can say is....wow!!

Apart from the surprise of seeing Nathan on bass duties (with a lovely sounding Aguiler rig behind him!), this is musicality at its best. Im first and foremost a rock music lover with a leaning towards a rather well known legendary British rock band, but I do also have a love for Italy (I got married there), particularly Tuscany and Italian music.

To see a unique singer like AB with an exemplary backing band, orchestra and stunning Tuscan landscape as a backdrop was unbelievable. Not everyones cup of espresso Im sure, but I thought it was superb.

Nathans playing was, as ever, faultless and further demonstrated his ability to fit with all styles of music. Kudos to NE.

[quote name='finnbass' post='209906' date='May 30 2008, 11:26 PM']Do you have an Amazon/HMV/Play link?

There's just so many DVDs I'd hate to buy the wrong one :)[/quote]

[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivere-Andrea-Bocelli-Live-Tuscany/dp/B0012Z361C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1212223913&sr=1-3"]Here[/url]