Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] FS: Squier VM Fretless (with some cosmetic mods)
£150

Alastair

[color=#ff0000][size=8]SOLD[/size][/color]
[color=#FF0000][size=8]______________________________[/size][/color]
[size=6][color=#FF0000]Thanks to all for the interest and advice.[/color][/size]

Hello all,

I am selling my Squier VM fretless to help towards buying me a ticket to Brazil to see my girlfriend!

It's in good condition, some slight wear on the neck and fretboard from being played (because that's what they're for, innit). It's strung with rounds right now though it spent the majority of its life with flats so the fretboard wear isn't so bad.

[b]Modifications:[/b]
[size=4]- [/size][size=4]tortoise shell pick guard[/size]
[size=4]- classic plastic jazz bass control knobs (have original knurled metal ones I can include in the sale)[/size]
[size=4]- modified headstock logo - DON'T PANIC! I did [b]not[/b] rebrand it as a Fender! The Squier logo is still there but as a bit of a design nerd I always hated the Jazz Bass text so replaced it with a 70's style fender Jazz Bass logo/text. Looks far cooler IMO. The only issue with it was I over did the lacquer a bit and it could use a fine sanding down (never gotten around to it) to get a smoother finish. Purely cosmetic however and barely noticeable.[/size]

[size=4]Otherwise you probably already know how awesome these basses are if you're looking at it so I won't go on about the tone/build quality etc. except to say it's a lovely bass and the only reason I'm selling it[/size][size=4]is because I am desperate to get out to Brazil.[/size]

Enough waffle - price, [b]£150[/b] for quick sale. Pick up/collection from Glasgow/central belt or can post (probably around £15-20 depending on where you are) Will post pics tomorrow evening. Cheers.

Edited by Alastair

Hi [color="#282828"]chilievans,[/color]

[color="#282828"]I'm not sure. I will see if I can source some packaging material first before offering postage. I'll let you know asap.[/color]

[color="#282828"]Cheers,[/color]

[color="#282828"]Al[/color]

Go to Halfords and ask for a bike box. They're usually happy to give them away as they have to get rid of them anyway. Being creative with a Stanley knife and some bubble wrap will do the trick. Nice and easy. Parcel force will collect from you and it usually costs less than £20.

Nice looking bass btw - the mods are very classy.

Edited by mr zed