Why become a member? ×

After Spring Clean Out

james

Hi all
As the Sun is out and it's not raining I thought it was time to do a group photo again. I have thinned out the collection but very happy with what I have left :D
Left to right:
73 Jazz Neck on Custom body,1974 SB Jazz Bass(mint),Fender Marcus Miller Jazz signed by the band in 2002,Shuker Jazz, 86 Sadowsky made for Francisco Centeno (bass player for Aretha Franklin), 50th Anniversary 5 Fender Jazz(244 of 500), Fbass BN4, Warwick SI, Warwick Pro M, Warwick SSII, 1975 Fender Jazz Bass Nat. and a Prototype Fender 1975 reissue Dakota Red matching headstock.
[attachment=132997:DSC01012_edited-1.jpg][attachment=132998:DSC01025.jpg][attachment=132999:DSC01026.jpg]

Guitars 1983 SQ Squier, 1980 Hard tail Fender Strat and a Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2012
[attachment=133000:DSC01027_edited-1.jpg]

Edited by james

• 1 month later...

[quote name='cedricvandermeulen' timestamp='1369905951' post='2094139']
Hi,
How do you know that your 50th anniversary Jazz bass is the 244th out of 500 ? I have one too and I might just as well try to find out ...
[/quote]
The neck plate serial number

Do you play each and every one of those? or are some for looks or rarity etc.?

They do look bloomin' lovely though, especially the Fbass? If I counted right :P I'm a huge fan of the natural wood finish :D

Edit. I wrote I'm a huge fan of wood.. :blink: thought I best change it B)

Edited by Myke