Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Bitsa jazz bass (quality parts) £210 p+p included
£230

LloydyG10

Hey gang

For sale/ trade i have a fender Bitsa jazz bass put together using genuine Fender parts and high quality third party components.

As follows:[list]
[*]2002 Mexican jazz neck with rosewood fingure board, the frets were levelled and crowned last November loads of life left in them
[*]2011 Mexican jazz bass body in black. bought this from [url="http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-STRATosphere"]The STRATosphere[/url] off ebay. In excellent condition no majory dings or marks to mention
[*]Babicz Full Contact bridge
[*]Rawsound Varitone wiring harness. awesome bit of kit with loads of tona variations and options. Passive
[*]Stock 2002 jazz bass pickups. despite being stock they sound awesome and have raised pole pieces on the A and D string to help with string to string volume balance
[*]White pickguard and black one thrown in
[/list]
[attachment=132292:DSCF2488.JPG][attachment=132293:DSCF2490.JPG][attachment=132295:DSCF2494.JPG][attachment=132296:DSCF2496.JPG][attachment=132297:DSCF2500.JPG][attachment=132299:DSCF2498.JPG]

The neck and body fit together perfectly, the neck pocket is tight with no movement what so ever.

Despite being made up of different parts this bass plays as good as any fender or squire i've played

The price is £210. price also included P+P

trades wise: anything really!!! try me and i'll see

Any further questions please feel free to ask!!

Cheers

LloydyG10

Edited by LloydyG10