Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR 900 (SR900) Bass for Sale - GBP350.00
£400

evertonhs

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I am now selling my beloved Ibanez SR900 as I have just upgraded to a Ibanez SR4000E. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The SR900 has the following features: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- thru-body neck [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- 5-piece maple and bubinga neck construction [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Figured maple body [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Rosewood fretboard with 24 medium frets and oval abalone markers [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Accu-Cast B20 bridge [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Bartolini MK1-4 neck pickup [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Bartolini MK1-4 bridge pickup [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- Black chrome hardware with black pickups [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Exceptional value for money as this guitar is in excellent condition, with no marks on body or neck, no buckle rash on the back and only one small dent between the 3rd and 4th tuners (I tried to show it clearly on the picture). The serial number indicates that the guitar was produced on April 2005. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The strings are new D'Addario and the 9V battery is also new. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This item is for collection only from West Hampstead, London, NW6. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I hope this guitar will make you as happy as it made me. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cheers[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by evertonhs

Thank you for the support, guys.The SR4000E is an awesome bass as well, but I can already notice that the sustain on the SR900 is a bit better, probably because of the thru-neck. There is suprisingly litte difference on the sound and playability to justify the price difference (the SR4000E was GBP1250,00)

I am now lowering the price to GBP350.00 to sell it quickly, as my credit card bill will come soon.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you have my bump!
i own one, not the sunburst but plain flame maple, a beauty! My first bass it was, it got me through many gigs and the sound through an ampeg amp is fantastic!
i upgraded it with Nordstrand big singles (before they went off to release the new sr1200 with nordstrand designed pus B) ) and it sounds BLOODY fantastic!
Not to mention it has a super fast neck, so easy to play it and weights nothing.
but i am a fender type player now :D
good luck!

• 3 weeks later...