Why become a member? ×

Rare Very Early Peavey T-40 For Sale. USA T40. **SOLD**
£495

phsycoandy

Superb very early T40 for sale.

This is an early one from 1979 I believe, the serial number is stamped into the back of the head stock 00376905. It also has "Patent Applied For" on the head stock so I think pre dates the ones with "Patent Pending" on. Made in USA of course.

In original condition, though I think one of the switches has been changed and the 3 position pup selector has lost its plastic tip.

Fabulous and un damaged maple neck and board bar a mark on the edge of the 5th and 6th frets, these are only small. The rear of the neck is in mint condition.

Original open gear tuners and string through body. Original huge bridge, stamped again made in USA. Original pickups, these show some play wear to the black plastic inserts. There is a little rash on the back and general play wear here and there.

Plays great, very low action and no rattles, and a great phat sound. All controls and switches work as they should.

Comes in padded Warwick gig bag. £[s]495[/s] [b]NOW REDUCED TO £399 shipped[/b]. Paypal gift or bank transfer please.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='cocco' timestamp='1365235247' post='2036950']
That's a good looking 40. Good luck with the sale :)
[/quote]Thank you Sir, and plays just as well, could do with some new strings though me feels.