Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£700

Stacker

Navigator is the top of the range from ESP. This model, imported from Japan, sports an early '60s style 3-tone sunburst, non-slab rosewood unlined board. NEck has vintage rivet-shaft reverse-gear tuners and has the '63-onward slim neck profile. Currently sporting a set of Fender '60s pickups (the orginal set is microphonic but will be included in the sale) but has the original harness - with 500k pots - in situ. No dings but one or two light blemishes in the finish on the top; these are only seen at a certain angle. It's currently sporting an incongruous, flaky bell-plate but I have a clean spare which I'll put on the instrument when and if it sells.

I'd prefer local pick-up from East Lothian (or free delivery with Edinburgh area), but will ship if buyer arranges own courier/insurance. I'd also be willing to travel via car or train, within reason, to complete deal. [b]I have now added a case into the deal![/b]

The basses are rare as hen's teeth, the UF one even more so. Why pay £1600+ for the Fender Jaco models when you can have this for less than half?

Couple of quick pix just now, but will try post some more later.

[size="4"]Bass withdrawn from sale.[/size]

Edited by Stacker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...