Why become a member? ×

FS - Musicman Stingray 4 H/H ****SOLD****
£850

Monarch

Hi All,

For sale is my Musicman Stingray 4 H/H bass (+ original Musicman Hardcase)! I'm [b]not[/b] looking for trades as the money is being put towards a new toy from Bass Direct (GAS has finally caught up with me). I have owned this bass since new and it has served me well over the years in a number of different bands. Specification as follows:[list]
[*]Trans Red Finish
[*]Maple Neck
[*]2007 Model (Serial Number E58666)
[*]2 x Musicman Humbucker pick ups
[*]3 Band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treb)
[*]5 Way Toggle Switch (For coil/pick up blend)
[*]4 String
[*]21 Frets
[/list]
Its a very versatile bass, select the rear pick up only and you've got the classic Stingray tone but with the additional humbucker and the ability to blend both pick ups and which coils are active you really can cover most tones your going to need for any gig. Its in great condition (as you can see from the photographs below) but does have three dings and some minor scuffing (all in one of the images below). None of these blemishes can be seen from the front of the bass and I'll make sure I've give it a good polish for the buyer!

I'm based in Leicestershire (about from 15 miles from Leicester city centre) and your welcome to come and try the bass if your in the area. I am looking for [b]£750 [/b](these are around £1,500 new) and would prefer the buyer to collect. I'll arrange for shipping at the buyers cost or possibly meet you half way depending on how many miles we are talking! Any questions please just ask, don't be afraid to make me an offer (the worst that can happen is I say no...)

If I manage to sell the bass here rather the eBay I'll make an additional £15 donation to the site (on top of the standard listing fee)!

Thanks,

Andy

Edited by Monarch

Price reduced to £750. Any questions or if you'd like to arrange to try the bass out just ask! If anybody is holding out for another price reduction this is the last one, I'll keep hold of it for a while longer if there is no interest at this new price.

Thanks,
Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Another trade offer, just in case it tickles your fancy, don't have the cash , sorry. Give it a look anyway

[url="http://www.vantaanmusiikki.fi/shop/carvin-br515n-500w-inch-combo-bass-p-3521.html"]http://www.vantaanmusiikki.fi/shop/carvin-br515n-500w-inch-combo-bass-p-3521.html[/url]