Why become a member? ×

To introduce myself....

Mace

Hi, been playing bass for about 15 years - just got into EUB since last Summer and getting on pretty well

Love my MM Stingray 5'er though and always working out ways to get some super subby sounds out of her

Not played through an amp for years, always got on better with my Sanamp DI to start with then my Line 6 XT and now X3 into a nice loud poweramp to give me the headroom I need for the low end I'm trying to push

Otherwise, in 2 bands namely T Minus 50 (www.myspace.com/tminus50) - live electronica which sounds "like UNKLE got in a knife fight with Leftfield" and The Rinky Dinks (www.myspace.com/therinkydinks) - Bristol's very own "Hawaiian Cider Riot" Ukulele supergroup!

T-50 have recently secured a Japanese record deal which is well exciting and have recently had a couple of tracks played on CSI: New York too so hoping for big things there! The RD's are capturing everyone's imagination on the live front with our pretty unique take on pop music from the ‘30’s to the ‘00’s! Appearances on BBC R6 and loads of live shows is helping sppead the Uke word so please jump aboard if you like something a little quirky but really good fun! Also play uke and guitar and a bit of keyboard and drums too at a push

Anyway, nice to be here!

Go steady

Ieuan