Why become a member? ×

Markbass Compressore - SOLD
£175

MoJoKe

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2](this price is generated by the changes to the marketplace software and not editable - please ignore!)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a brand new, un-gigged Compressore. Sadly need to raise some dosh so not trades thank you...![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This one needs no introduction[/font][/color], legendary Markbass Valve compressor, the pedal is "as new", boxed with documentation and MB power supply.

Yours, delivered anywhere UK mainland for just [s]£175[/s] [size=5][b]£140!!! [/b][size=4]I must be mad, but need the money at the moment[/size][/size]

[attachment=130494:MB Compressore.jpg]

Edited by MoJoKe

[quote name='jrturner77' timestamp='1363791528' post='2017693']
Great pedal guys, they sound great. I just bought one off the eBay and they work a treat.
[/quote]

Indeed, proper profeshnial quality, like all MB stuff! But then I would say that wouldn't I!

[quote name='gstirrat' timestamp='1363916238' post='2019643']
if this were facebook, i'd like that previous comment. Too bad it's not. . .
[/quote]

Umm ok :-/ must remind myself too keep all communications dry and very, very business like. After all BC is of course a strictly fun-free zone!

Anyway, I'm sure I do t need to offer the seller good luck with the sale. These things are mini tone factories!

• 2 weeks later...