Why become a member? ×

ACG FINN 4 string WITHDRAWN
£1000

ShaunB

[color=#696969][font=Verdana][size=3]Up for sale is this gorgeous ACG Finn 4 with piezo bridge and amber leds.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=Verdana][size=3]From Alan's website: (hope he doesn't mind me using his pics)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=Verdana][size=3]Okoume top with 4 mm wenge accent on to a swamp ash body.
3 piece flame maple neck with an acrylic impregnated figured bubinga finger board.
Amber LEDS on the side of the neck (fitted during construction - not afterwards).
ACG RFB pickup and a Hipshot piezo bridge.
Pickup feeding one of the filters in the ACG EQ01 pre-amp with the piezo feeding the other filter.

[color=#696969]Any questions, fire away.[/color][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by ShaunB

I cant believe this bass has come up for sale again! It was mine originally, and is quite the most sublime bass you could possibly come across with every tone in there, as well as being light, comfortable to play and (imho) one of the best looking basses on the planet. It cost a huge amount more than £1,000, so qualifies as possibly the best bargain on this site!

Best of luck with the sale. Whoever buys it shouldnt be at all disappointed.

Any love for Precisions ? 88 Japan Daphne Blue, full tuners! (They started using mini ones around 1990) gorgeous dark rosewood fingerboard! Obviously as a partial trade!

Edited by uke

[quote name='ZenBasses' timestamp='1363372418' post='2012066']
That is a totally stunning bass you have there Sir.!!

How would you describe the tone with both the pickup and Piezo mixed together?
[/quote]

The main reason for me selling the bass is the vast array of tones you can get from the EQ. I'm a simple fellow and the filter system will create a rainbow feast of sound... I just like to add a turn of bass or treble.

It plays like butter and is so balanced - but I just need a simple life...

cheers
Shaun

[quote name='uke' timestamp='1363388170' post='2012336']
Any love for Precisions ? 88 Japan Daphne Blue, full tuners! (They started using mini ones around 1990) gorgeous dark rosewood fingerboard! Obviously as a partial trade!
[/quote]

Hey Uke, sorry, not for me :-(