Why become a member? ×

SOLD - PLEASE REMOVE Eastwood Classic 4 Walnut Finish with Eastwood Hardcase
£400

AndyTheBassBison

EDIT- Price drop to £300!

My lovely Eastwood Classic 4 with fitted hardcase is up for sale. It's in good condition and hasn't seen a great deal of use - other than normal playing wear the only thing to note is the nut has a chip in it (doesn't affect how it plays or sounds as is just from the corner). This can be easily and cheaply replaced if desired. It's a lovely short scale bass with striking looks and always attracts attention when I play it live. The bass is pictured with DR Bootzillas - this is what it will come with.

You can see Ed 'The Bass Whisperer' Friedland review the bass here - [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmSUjhcJaPo[/media]

To buy new direct from Eastwood the bass costs £439 and the case £79 - not sure how much they charge for P&P.

if you're in Newcastle you're welcome to try it out. Ideally buyer will collect but I am open to the idea of a courier service. I'm open to offers but not interested in trades or part-exchange.

Happy to answer any questions.

Edited by AndyTheBassBison

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

uke and myself arranged to do a deal, however we both independently reached the conclusion that we couldn't part with our basses! I got a great deal on a new dano longhorn and now that my dano has settled in nicely I've realised I don't need 4 basses so this is up for sale again!

Edited by AndyTheBassBison

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...