Why become a member? ×

3Leaf bypass switch

Kev

I have a 3Leaf built B3K and a Wonderlove and they are both the best at their job i have come across.

However, as brilliant as the relay bypass is, i'm being a little frustrated by it.

The B3K had a loud popping noise a few days after buying, apparently due to a component in the switch building up static or something along those lines. I contacted Spencer and with Doug it was arranged to be upgraded to remove the problem, which it has.

Now, the Wonderlove uses the same switch and i havn't noticed anything wrong up until today, when i noticed that it too now has a popping sound. I have had it for a good few weeks now and haven't noticed previously.

Before i bother Spencer again, has anyone else experienced this with the Wonderlove? I really don't want to send it to america for repair and wait another few weeks without the pedal, but i wonder if there is something i can do? I know it would be easier just asking Spencer but i thought i would ask if anyone else has experienced issues here.