Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS Stingray 4 GONE SOLD AU-REVOIR SIYONARA KAPUT

dougal

[color=#ff0000][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]SOLD --- [/b][/font][/size][b]SOLD ---[/b][b]SOLD ---[/b][b]SOLD ---[/b][b]SOLD ---[/b][b]SOLD ---[/b][/color]

For sale my trusty stingray 3-eq in black. In OHSC.

Bought new from Bass Central in the USA about 5 years ago (according to EBMM [color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]E61880 - [/size][/font][/color]DOB: 09/21/07) I've used it on and off, like the other basses I have for sale on here at the moment, it's been pushed down the pecking order by my [url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/Gallery/330/"]acg J-type[/url], to the point it's lived under the bed for the past 3 months.

I'm reluctant to sell as there's nothing wrong with it, and I lusted after one for so long, but I have to live with reality.

Asking a firm £775, which [url="http://www.andertons.co.uk/electric-basses/pid18355/cid682/music-man-stingray-4-string-bass-with-3-band-eq-in-black.asp?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=pricecomp&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping"]given the price of a new one[/url] seems terribly cheap: but it's what they seem to go for on here, give or take, and it should be played.

This is quite a light example of it's kind at just over 4kg.

It comes with a hipshot d-tuner (fitted) as well as the original tuning key:

I would have said it's in excellent condition with only one minor scratch in the upper bout, and usual wear and tear of a bass gigged by myself over the course of a few years.

Shouldn't have used the shutter release in the photo above..... that's the tripod reflected on the left...

Should have cleaned it before taking these pictures... (the vertical stripes are reflections, the horizontal line is the blemish in the finish).

Bass is in Egham, feel free to come over & try it out. I work in London sporadically and can deliver in the city or to west London for diesel money.

Happy to ship at buyer's expense. As stated, it's in it's OHSC.

Oh, and I have both the original strap locks and the dunlop ones pictured: I'm happy to sell with either.

Edited by dougal