Why become a member? ×

Mega Interesting Pedal Clear out EBS, Tech 21, Boss

Phantomnin

I have decided to reduce my pedals down to the bare minimum and want to buy a new bass. So out goes my, very cool, but not used much for Blues pedals.
All prices include delivery, but I will knock 10 poinds off if anyone can collect from Chelmsford (when I'm available). Power cables and instrument cables are for illustration only apart from the Markbass Supersynth. Pay PAL or cash on collection. UK buyers only please, will not ship overseas. Not interested in trades.

[attachment=128469:IMAG2333.jpg] Boss SL-20 Slicer. Well, describing this one is almost impossible. You play a note, it adds a beeping mad cap rhythmic groove to match it. Wonderful fun to play with. Practical uses are limited, but for sheer barmy fun, I haven't had a better pedal. Never gigged. Note: No box or instructions. Bought new, never gigged, bought from the music shop in Chelmsford about 2 years ago.
£80 incl delivery.

[attachment=128471:IMAG2334.jpg] EBS Dynaverb (black label). Makes great reverb effects. Typical EBS quality. Padding on base is marked thanks to leaning on another box: [attachment=128473:IMAG2335.jpg] With box and instructions.Never gigged, never even left the house. Bought new from the Bass Merchant 18 months ago. £80 Delivered.

[attachment=128474:IMAG2336.jpg] Tech 21 Chorus pedal. Gogeous chorus pedal which has added detune option and can go right through to flange effects.Comes with instructions and nifty tin. Tin has a small (1cm) mark on lid. Bought new never gigged. Bought from DV247 in Romford within the last year, never even left the house. Now sold.

[attachment=128476:IMAG2338.jpg]

[attachment=128478:IMAG2346.jpg] The amazing Mark Bass Super Synth. Turn your bass into a range of funky synth sounds. Also works as an octaver. Comes with: Power supply, instructions, usb lead and box (the cover to the box is worn and torn slightly). Please note I have no idea where I put the CD, but you can download the latest software from the markbass website. Bought new, 3 years ago (roughly), from Bass Merchant. Only time it left house was to go to one bass bash.
now sold [attachment=128481:IMAG2343.jpg]

Last one
[attachment=128482:IMAG2342.jpg] Boss RC 20XL Looper. Great fun with looping with a useful 2 pedal pedal. Never gigged. Bought from new from DV247 about 2 years ago. No box or instructions.Now sold.

Edited by Phantomnin

• 2 weeks later...