Why become a member? ×

COMPLETED Empty 1 x 15 GK backline bass cabinet - GONE

bassbiscuits

Hiya,

I've got an empty GK 1x15 Backline cabinet from a good few years back, which is free to whoever wants it.

It's pretty scruffy - the carpeting is bobbly and there's a fair bit of gaffer tape on it as some of it is worn and/or torn.

I took the original caster wheels off a long while back when they got loose and wobbly. There's some silver gaffer tape on the bottom too where the carpeting wore thru from the wobbly casters rubbing it.

I've gigged it regularly for about eight years but recently got a new cab and nicked the speaker out of this one. The speaker wiring etc is still connected up to the back, which is a single 3/4 jack input, and all works perfectly well.

Good for a project or someone looking for a 1x15 to pimp.

Collection only or nearby meet up. I've stuck it on my local Freecycle too.

Pic below.

Edited by bassbiscuits

[quote name='bassbiscuits' timestamp='1361810353' post='1991242']
Hiya,

I've got an empty GK 1x15 Backline cabinet from a good few years back, which is free to whoever wants it.

It's pretty scruffy - the carpeting is bobbly and there's a fair bit of gaffer tape on it as some of it is worn and/or torn.

I took the original caster wheels off a long while back when they got loose and wobbly. There's some silver gaffer tape on the bottom too where the carpeting wore thru from the wobbly casters rubbing it.

I've gigged it regularly for about eight years but recently got a new cab and nicked the speaker out of this one. The speaker wiring etc is still connected up to the back, which is a single 3/4 jack input, and all works perfectly well.

Good for a project or someone looking for a 1x15 to pimp.

Collection only or nearby meet up. I've stuck it on my local Freecycle too.

Pic below.
[/quote]

fair enough :)