Why become a member? ×

Markbass Little Mark 250 - 8 months old - **Now Sold - ta**

dodgnofski

A truly wonderful piece of kit - I've been playing for 40 + years - albeit very badly - and really can't imagine anyone needing anymore volume than this beauty kicks out? According to the man himself the 250 produces almost as much voliume through one 4 ohm, or two 8ohm cabs as the 500 model produces into 8 ohms!

In fact if you think you need more volume than this - then you need to DI into the PA. as I can't get the Master volume past half way - without it starting to hurt me old lug holes :gas:!!

According to a very knowledgeable chappy - on the loudness scale the difference between 250w & 500w is ......... one decibel! - which apparently equates to a very small doormouse passing wind in the field next to the one you are standing in :D!! - i.e. so going on the fact that say a 200w amp is not twice as loud as a 100w amp (apparently you would need a 1000w to be twice as loud), then trust me - this will give you all the stage power you will probably ever need.

Only 8 months old & is the newer model with pre/post EQ DI output with level control, so the PA Guys will love you to bits.

I've owned several Markbass amps over the past few years & I'm wondering if they are fitting a new, super dooper fan on the new models - as this seems run much quieter than any of the older ones I've had - so the Guys in the Studio will love you too - Boomshanka B)!!

Will be posted out to you free of charge in the original Markbass Box :yarr:!!

In really good condition & in perfect working order

Pics to follow - when I can work my new camera - sorry, I'm very old :(!!

**SOLD**

[attachment=128334:Markbass 250 etc 002.JPG]
[attachment=128335:Markbass 250 etc 003.JPG
[attachment=128336:Markbass 250 etc 004.JPG]
[attachment=128337:Markbass 250 etc 005.JPG]

Edited by dodgnofski

[quote name='dodgnofski' timestamp='1361621348' post='1988364']
According to the man himself the 250 produces almost as much voliume through one 4 ohm, or two 8ohm cabs as the 500 model produces into 8 ohms!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In fact if you think you need more volume than this - then you need to DI into the PA. as I can't get the Master volume past half way - without it starting to hurt me old lug holes [/font][/color] :gas:[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]!![/font][/color]
[/quote]

After using a 500w Markbass head into a single 8 ohm 4x10 cab for 3 years of "heavy f***ing metal", and never needing the volume even halfway up, PA support or not... I can guarantee these will be loud enough ;)