Why become a member? ×

SlapbassSteve's effects pedal clearout..! Boss pedals +case for sale or trade

SlapbassSteve

Hi all, decided to ditch my bass pedals as I've no use for them playing covers, so instead I'd rather just sell them off and use the cash to upgrade one of my project basses, or trade for a bass/guitar/guitar amp/bass bits for a project...

I'd normally put up pictures but as they're pedals I'll just put the prices up and if anyone's interested I'll pm them pics to show condition. Generally speaking they're in the kind of condition you'd expect s/h pedals to be in i.e. all working but possibly a small chip or two in the paint, or the rubber underneath has been removed for use with a pedalboard(however I can always superglue them back on MDP-style if this is a problem...)

Here's a rough list:

[b]EHX Micro Q Tron[/b] (boxed, rubber pads underneath replaced with velcro) [i][b]SOLD[/b][/i]

[b]EHX Big Muff[/b] (USA version, boxed, light scratches to black part around the switch on top, feet still attached) -[i][b]£45[/b][/i]

[b]Boss OC-3 Octave[/b](rubber still attached underneath) -[b][i]SOLD[/i][/b]

[b]Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive[/b](rubber underneath crudely replaced with velcro) -[b][i]£45[/i][/b]

[b]Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus[/b](rubber underneath crudely replaced with velcro) -[b][i]£40[/i][/b]

And finally a [b]tweed pedalboard/pedal case[/b], according to the original ebay listing spec is as follows;
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]"[/size][/font]
[center]2 Catches[/center]
[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Faux Leather Handles & Edges[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Red Interior[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Internal Dimensions: 450mm x 300mm x 75mm[/size][/font][/color]

[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]Removable lid for gig use"[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4] -basically as new, yours for [b][i]£25[/i][/b] [b]([/b][b]collection only)[/b][/size][/font]

Trade offers and general offers welcome!

[b]Prices include postage to UK unless stated otherwise, and of course collection is welcome if you're near the Merseyside area... other then that if you've any questions feel free to ask, thanks for looking! [/b]

Edited by SlapbassSteve

Have you got any pics of the board Steve? Ones with pedal(s) on to give me an idea what can fit on there would be ace. I'm in Liverpool and wanting to downsize from my ridiculously huge Flightcase Warehouse XXL board to something compact and more suited to my current needs.

Cheers mate,

Mike

[quote name='mike257' timestamp='1362442110' post='1999977']
Have you got any pics of the board Steve? Ones with pedal(s) on to give me an idea what can fit on there would be ace. I'm in Liverpool and wanting to downsize from my ridiculously huge Flightcase Warehouse XXL board to something compact and more suited to my current needs.

Cheers mate,

Mike
[/quote]

Ah, here you go, not the best pic in the world but you get an idea how much space it takes up.. [attachment=129102:S1050194.JPG]

Cheers Steve! I'll have to get my tape measure and my pedals out, looking at that it might be just a touch too small for my current set up.

Thanks for posting the pic mate - if I can suss out away to fit my stuff on it I'll drop you a line!

Cheers Steve! I'll have to get my tape measure and my pedals out, looking at that it might be just a touch too small for my current set up.

Thanks for posting the pic mate - if I can suss out away to fit my stuff on it I'll drop you a line!

• 2 weeks later...