Why become a member? ×

Nord Lead 2 and Warmoth thinline Strat - £275 each collected

I have decided that as I barely use my Nord, I may as well flog it. It's an older model Lead 2, I think with upgraded polyphany but I've no idea how to check really. It's got one broken key (the bit that stops the key springing up) so it's held flush with the rest of the keys with a piece of tactical stickytape currently. It works though, and sounds good. £300

Also, my Warmoth thinline strat:

Birdseye maple neck/fingerboard, stainless steel frets, locking tuners (schaller I think), a vanson PAF humbucker wired to a single volume pot. It's in good ...nick bar 4 small holes I drilled in an aborted attempt to fit a bigsby (I realised the semi hollow body wouldnt support it - should have checked before drilling). Also £300.

I'm not a fan of posting things, so ideally a local sale/meet within a reasonable distance please (I'm in central Bristol).

Edited by Wil

You have a very good point! More pics:

Note the tactical sticky tape holding down the broken key on the Nord. The key works, but without the tape in place rather than returning flush with the other keys it springs up higher and gets in the way of your Billy Preston-esq keyboard solos.

Also note one of the nut slots in the warmoth is cut slightly too low, hence a tactical piece of paper has been inserted to prevent buzzing. Also shown in close up are the holes for the Bigsby I never fitted, when it became apparent just how chambered the Strat is (very, hence it's lovely light weight). The holes don't affect the tone or make it go faster.

Edited by Wil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...