Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA5500 head in original Wooden style cabinet

Pow_22

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]The cull continues:-[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]For sale is my Hartke HA5500 (non-rack version) in the old vintage style wooden surround and large white Hartke logo. Comes with original box, packaging. PDF printed user manual and Roqsolid custom made cover.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]You know these amps, more commonly seen are this guys little brothers (the 3500 and 2500). This is the same but with more juice, these are insanely loud.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]I used mine with the tube pre-amp on ¾’s and the solid state pre completely off and it sounds wonderful. Lovely warm valvey tone on my current settings. Certainly can do quite a gainy tone as well with the right settings given its large graphic EQ. Ive used this with an Ashdown 414T and more recently the matching Hartke VX215 cab and through both it has performed well.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]So why am I selling….Basically my current rig is overkill for what im currently doing. Just me, a guitarist and a quite-ish drummer in a small garage dosent require the power of this beast (or the 2x15 im running it with). Im probably gonna go with a small ampeg PF350 or something and a small 2x10 cab.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]Head has one or two tiny tolex nicks but no dints or major damage. Comes with original box and packaging and custom made roqsolid cover. Will also be looking to shift the VX215 cab on here also.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]Collected from Bolton or delivered locally for £300 ono. Would do a deal for the whole rig[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]Pics to follow[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Pow_22

Right, done something naughty and gone against 'her' rules. Ive bought a cheap LH500 without first selling this. Assuming the LH500 lands early next week i need this gone. Any offers over say £220 at all for 500 watts of cracking bass tone? Will deliver within reasonable distance or happy to meet up within reason.

£200 bump n if still no interest is going back in its box and hiding under the bed from the mrs. Had this producing some VERY sweet bass tones at rehearsal yesterday. We rehearse sunday afternoons in Bolton so you could always come down and have a real blast with it?

Still not shifted even at this price so it goes in its box and under the bed. Not desperate to get rid and i know its not worth less than £200. May even use it as a part ex later in the year against a back up bass or something

[quote name='barkin' timestamp='1361986260' post='1994089']
FWIW, I think this a great amp and a great price. The market's just slow at the mo'.

Gimme a couple of days to sort some other stuff out - I just might have it myself.
[/quote]

Sods law innit? One of my amps packed up at the weekend, so that's my cunning plans scuppered 'til I get it sorted :(