Why become a member? ×

Turbomax rig, suit band, install. £1400 or trade.

[size=4][size=4]Good rig for sale or swap px for bass gear - 2x Turbomax tops 450w each. Heavy and quality. Two matching sub bottoms, 600w each. The cabs alone were £2600 when new. Two Ohm wedge cabs (I think they are 500w each off hand) which I use for monitoring. All carpeted in black and are in good condition. Two Behringer Europower power amps to power the tops and bottoms and a C-Mark 2k power amp for the monitors. Complete with crossover and flight case for amps etc. There is also a 16 channel phonic desk with built in effects (1 knob snapped but channel still works. All speakons included. All you need is a multicore, some mics and stands and you are away. You will not believe the reason as to why I am selling it but I will tell you anyway. I bought all of this so our band did not keep on having to hire. I had used it once with the band when a lad turned up at one of our gigs and offered to do our PA's for an unbelievable rate. He now supplies us with a 6k Logic rig for virtually nothing. As you can see I have no use for it now and its lying there doing nothing. I would like - £1400 or good compact bass gear or 70's precision - Westone Thunder 3 plus cash or what have you got? . Try me . I am in Blackburn Lancs . [/size] [/size]