Why become a member? ×

Tuning pegs, pickups, fretless neck, butchered project body, mp3 player

4 no name, open backed fender style [b]tuning pegs[/b]. Been under the bed forever. £25

No name music man style 4 string [b]pickup[/b], bought for £50 would like to sell for £25

[b]Home defret neck[/b]. Not a bad job, not a great job. C/W nut, string retainer, tuning pegs and appropriate screws. Originally from an 80's mid range Yamaha. I'm not sure on price - maybe £40?

[b]Bass body[/b] originally from an 80's mid range Yamaha, has some "interesting" P / MM pickup routing. Stripped back to wood. Again, not sure on price how about an arbitary £40?

Philips HDD100 15 gig [b]MP3 player[/b]. A bit scratched up. Nice sound. C/W case and charger - £40

I also have some P2 size Bartolini soapbar pickups for sale elsewhere on this forum. Please take a look.

I'm willing to do great deals on multiple items.

McGiver, the light is no good here right now - I'll take some pics tomorrow for you.

[quote name='Super_Mario_Bass' post='21596' date='Jun 21 2007, 09:31 PM']the pickup active?[/quote]

As far as I am aware no pickups are active apart from EMG's. It's the coupling of the pickup with an active preamp that makes a bass active.

[quote name='Toasted' post='21602' date='Jun 21 2007, 09:37 PM']McGiver, the light is no good here right now - I'll take some pics tomorrow for you.
As far as I am aware no pickups are active apart from EMG's. It's the coupling of the pickup with an active preamp that makes a bass active.[/quote]
Not only EMG joe; Bartolini, SD and Peavy all of them have an active line of pickups but yes the most popular of those brands are passive.

No problem mate whenever you can.

Edited by Mcgiver69

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...