Why become a member? ×

PA Rig for sale suit band install etc. £1400, may swap, PX

[size=4][size=4]Good rig for sale or swap px for bass gear - 2x Turbomax tops 450w each. Heavy and quality. Two matching sub bottoms, 600w each. The cabs alone were £2600 when new. Two Ohm wedge cabs (I think they are 500w each off hand) which I use for monitoring. All carpeted in black and are in good condition. Two Behringer Europower power amps to power the tops and bottoms and a C-Mark 2k power amp for the monitors. Complete with crossover and flight case for amps etc. There is also a 16 channel phonic desk with built in effects (1 knob snapped but channel still works. All speakons included. All you need is a multicore, some mics and stands and you are away. You will not believe the reason as to why I am selling it but I will tell you anyway. I bought all of this so our band did not keep on having to hire. I had used it once with the band when a lad turned up at one of our gigs and offered to do our PA's for an unbelievable rate. He now supplies us with a 6k Logic rig for virtually nothing. As you can see I have no use for it now and its lying there doing nothing. I would like - £1400 or good compact bass gear or 70's precision or Westone Thunder 3 and cash or what have you got? . Try me . I am in Blackburn Lancs . [/size][/size]

Edited by itsmedunc

Hi Dunc,

Sounds like a great rig, will speak to my function band as we're looking to upgrade. Do you have any pics of the gear? Any more information on the cabs would be great too - I'm pretty handy with Google but I'm struggling to turn up any info on Turbomax cabs, although I've found the odd mention of the drivers on various DIY speaker build forums. If you've got specifics or a link to a manufacturers or retailers site for me to check out specs etc, that'd be great.

Cheers,

Mike