Why become a member? ×

YORK Bass Tutor

Bassistclem

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"][size=4]Hello, my name is David Clements I am a highly experienced professional bass player and tutor and have a couple of spaces in my schedule for new students.[/size][/size][/font]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"][size=4]I have 24 years professional playing experience and have played with many of the areas best musicians as well as many internationally acclaimed artistes both live and on various recordings. I have also been teaching privately and in schools for the last 15 years and have a city and guilds 7407 teaching qualification.[/size][/size][/font]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"][size=4]I teach from my own purpose built recording studio in Heworth and currently have 2 spaces on Monday evenings. The first is a 40 minute lesson every other week at 6pm and the second is a weekly 40 minute lesson at 7pm. The fee for 40 minutes is just £20.[/size][/size][/font]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"][size=4]I still teach in a few schools and have an up to date CRB certificate.[/size][/size][/font]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"][size=4]I am a fan of the Rockschool grade system, but am happy to devise a personalised learning scheme to suit the needs of an individual[/size][/size][/font]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"][size=4]Look forward to hearing from you.[/size][/size][/font]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"][size=4]Conta[size="4"]ct me on York ([size="4"]01904)4109[size="4"]10[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"][size=4][size="4"][size="4"][size="4"]Mobile 07877 427045[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"][size=4][size="4"][size="4"]or email me[size="4"] [email protected][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1360083927' post='1964610']
Just a quick note to say that I've met David when we did a trade - and he's one of the good ones on here - a really nice guy and if I were getting lessons I would happily go back and say hello.
[/quote]
Cheers Luke, likewise a pleasure dealing with you. Met and dealt with a few on here now and never had any problems, but what would you expect from bass players!