Why become a member? ×

TRADED

Rustyhornpipe

I finally have the bug for P's and this jazz is not going to see the light of day now.

Bass is in good/very good condition. It has a couple of light scratches to the rear (laccur only) and 2 small dints at the bottom/side. I can email additional photo's and will take some further pics in natural light when I have chance.

Plays really well, neck nice and straight. It is all original. I have had it circa 5 years (bought from a session played in perfect condition) and I have gigged it throughout my ownership.

Comes with a fitted fender case which shows signs of wear from moving the guitar to and from gigs but seals well. I will throw in matching fender strap.

I am looking for a Fender USA P Bass or a good Fender CIJ P Bass. I am not precious about a bit of wear and tear providing it is only superficial.

Trade Value in the region of £600 would sell for around £550.

Regards,

Russ
[attachment=126835:Headstock 2.jpg][attachment=126836:Headstock.jpg][attachment=126837:Back 1.jpg][attachment=126838:Front 2.jpg][attachment=126839:Front 1.jpg][attachment=126835:Headstock 2.jpg]

Edited by Rustyhornpipe