Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn,,,,,please deleteF/s or Trade, USA Fender Precision Deluxe, 2003, Sunburst, maple fingerboard

jaybass 70

The time has come to let this one go, she's been a great bass never let me down, but needs must and I need cash, and i want another Yamaha bb, [b]price £700 delivered within uk[/b]
2003 model, great condition, only a few blemishes here and there
all working 18v active, 22 frets, Abalone fret markers, 5 bolt neck, ultralite tuners, graphite reinforced neck, some nice touches on this deluxe series.
it has the black scratchplate fitted at the moment, also included will be the original white(cream) scratchplate.
The bass is pictured with a Badass bridge fitted, this has been taken off and the original bridge has been put back on,
I have also fitted a Small Ebony thumbrest between the two pickups. It has Marvel straplocks fitted, i will leave these on and include the strap attachments and the original straplocks
It comes with original fender deluxe shaped case.
Will trade for a Yamaha BB1200 or a BB2000 or one of the early japanese BB's with cash adjustment my way.
I am on the Wirral, you are quite welcome to come and have a look and I'll put the kettle on.
there are a few dings and marks but nothing serious, i have taken detailed pics of all the marks and uploaded them to Photobucket here [url="http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/jaybot1970/library/"]http://s1336.photobu...ot1970/library/[/url]
[size=4][color=#2A2A2A][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I took them outside to give you a good representation of the colour and condition. All working with very little fretwear, I have photographed all the blemishes for you to see closely,[/font][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#2A2A2A][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]the major scratch is on the back of the battery cover going onto the body it looks like the previous owner has slipped with the screwdriver whilst replacing the batteries its only a surface scratch though.[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#2A2A2A][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Small piece of laquer has come off around the top horn straplock. There is also a small spot of laquer missing on the back of the top horn.[/font][/color]
[size=4][color=#2A2A2A][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Bit of a ding on the end of the headstock.[/font][/color]
[color=#2A2A2A][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Small ding on the back of the neck[/font][/color]
[color=#2A2A2A][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The holes for the thumbrest slightly penetrate the wood under the scratchplate, not visible.[/font][/color]
[color=#2A2A2A][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Very minor Buckle rash on the back.[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#2A2A2A][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]thanks for looking please feel free to phone me on 07894428102[/font][/color]
[color=#2A2A2A][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Jason[/font][/color]

Edited by jaybass 70

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...