Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD________________FS: Overwater Contemporary J5 (Hand built model, not a Tanglewood)

richardcoughlan

[color=#ff0000][size=6][b]Now Sold[/b][/size][/color]

Hi

Selling my Overwater J5 that I've owned for just over 2 years now. I bought the bass from new direct from Overwater.
It's seen a decent amount of playing but has been well looked after. Would describe the cosmetic condition as very good, few little imperfections here and there if you look close enough and a bit of buckle rash on the back.

I've just received another Overwater J5 very similar to this, just with a few spec tweaks to suit me which is the only reason why I'm selling this one.

Spec:
35" scale
24 frets
Swamp ash body
Flamed maple top
Tobacco sunburst finish with matching headstock
Maple neck
Birdseye maple fingerboard
Overwater silent single coil pickups
John East J-Retro flat response preamp
Hipshot tuners and type A bridge
Schaller strap locks

This is the bass that Overwater use on their home page to advertise their J Series [url="http://www.overwaterbasses.com"]www.overwaterbasses.com[/url]

The price for this bass new would be around £2500, I'm asking for [color=#ff0000][size=5][b]£1350 [/b][/size][/color]plus postage or collection either from Rochester, Kent or Central London.

Pictures below are the ones that Overwater sent me once the bass was completed.
Feel free to get in touch about viewing the bass in either Rochester, Kent or Central London.

Many thanks for looking
Richard Coughlan

Edited by richardcoughlan