Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amp – SAFETY PRODUCT RECALL

bruce@tc

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1359038504' post='1948844']
For those unfortunate enough to be in this position.................
They are some superb people on Basschat, how about setting up some kind of amp loan thread, whereby if somebody is without one for a gig, they may be able to get a loan amp from somebody local?
Just think it may help rather than stressing about getting your TC back in time.
I know the ideal solution would be TC setting up loan amps, but this may not be practical.
Just a thought.
Good luck to all of you.
[/quote]

I'd be happy to do that for someone local

Email them. Once I had made contact they were really chatty. Quite impressed. I was a bit worried because the courier who picked it up for them couldn't give me a receipt and it was a Friday. I emailed them on Monday to check and they replied within a couple of hours to confirm it had arrived.

Edited by V4lve

[quote name='V4lve' timestamp='1359660272' post='1958478']
Email them. Once I had made contact they were really chatty. Quite impressed. I was a bit worried because the courier who picked it up for them couldn't give me a receipt and it was a Friday. I emailed them on Monday to check and they replied within a couple of hours to confirm it had arrived.
[/quote]

Yeah I found them to be fairly thorough in response to questions, I just felt that it would've been nice to get a "by the way, we've got your amp" and "by the way, we've posted your amp today" since I'm sure 90% of their customers email to ask that anyway. Very pleased with the service though. Not sure if I'd be as pleased if it had cost me lots of money for the repair mind...