Why become a member? ×

FS: Epifani UL-210 series 1 , 500watt, 4Ohm => NOW 450£ shipped to EU/UK!!

Bassdude BE

Hi,
as i urgently need some cash i decided to sell my beloved epi cab.

Epifani UL-210 of the popular first series in near mint condition.

The cab is rated 500watts,4Ohm,
and it is an amazing lightweight 210 cab that goes loud enough for most small to medium sized venues and due to the better speakers that were used in the first UL series it also sounds a lot warmer and more organic than the newer (UL2/UL3) series with the neo speakers and it's still lighter than the new ones as well.
Total weight = 18kg./39lbs!

Would prefer a trade with a lightweight 112 or 210 combo,
trade value for the UL-210-1: 475£

in order of preferrence:
- Tecamp puma combo
[size=4]- Genz Benz combo[/size]

[b]cash sale price UL-210-1[/b] : [color=#ff0000][b][s]525£[/s][/b][/color] [b]=>[/b] [s][color=#ff0000][b]500£ [/b][/color][/s][b]=>[s][color=#ff0000] [/color][/s][/b][s][color=#ff0000][b]Now 475£ shipped to the UK/EU![/b][/color][/s]
[size=5]I [color=#008000][b]now have my eye on a nice combo, so this has to go now => FINAL PRICEDROP: 450£ EU/UK shipping included![/b][/color][/size]

pictures now online!:
[url="https://picasaweb.google.com/114565193968859214000/EpifaniUL210MarkbassF1"]https://picasaweb.go...UL210MarkbassF1[/url]

Edited by Bassdude BE

Hi! I have a brand new Aguilar Tonehammer 350 (bought from Thomann 3 month's ago). I desperately need a 210 cab, so I'd like to make a change with Aguilar Tonehammer and some money for Your F1 and Epifani 210 cab. The only problem is that I live in Romania, and I don't know how much the shipping will cost. Please send me an offer, if you're interested, and I'm gonna find out shipping costs. I have a brand new EBS CL 112 cab too, bought together with the Aguilar, if you're interested. Thank you very much!

Best regards - Lorincz Imre

[quote name='V2factoryman' timestamp='1359660784' post='1958492']
Is the cab definitely 4 ohm, there's another for sale on the forum at 8 ohm? They're not switchable are they?
[/quote]

Yep it's definitely a 4 Ohm cab (you can see it written on the back panel when you check the pictures in the link i provided)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' timestamp='1360446712' post='1970736']
So for all u epifani non users these cabs are seriously awesome i always get commented in my bass sound whenever there is a bass player in the audience!
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words bud, these cabs sound awesome,
i'm just looking for a nice combo as i already sold my practice amp and have nothing at home to power the epi cab at the moment..

regards,
Don

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]BUMP for final pricedrop to 450£ shipping included, this one must go now to fund my new combo,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bargain price for a top quality cab like this one i.m.o. , on top of that this UL1-210 still looks like it's still new from the store.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So please help me fund my new combo by buying this and grab yourself a bargain in the proces. [/font][/color] ;)