Why become a member? ×

DAVID EDEN TRAVELER WT-550 SOLD

fernandobicho

Hello
For sale it's my EDEN WT-550. It came from a trade. I already have a WT-600. I'm selling also a D212XST 2x10 cab in another topic.

The amp it's in good condition and goes with original rack ears and manual. Please see the pictures.

I expect 530 euros with shipping included to Europe. I can accept PayPal or money bank transfer.

Thank you!

Let's see know what I've found about it:

WT550 TRAVELER
For a medium-power amplifier find the WT550 Traveler to be unsurpassed in the market. The WT550 Traveler, is a hybrid tube design rated at 750 watts at 2 Ohms. Standard features include: low noise compact design, -12dB input pad, switchable automatic compression, five-way semi-parametric tone control, mono pre and stereo post tone control effects loops, stereo aux inputs, DI out with ground lift, headphone out, tuner out, and a thermostatically controlled fan.

This head is excellant. I\'m only 18 but ive owned swr, ampeg, peavey, line 6 and finally eden.

I first heard of eden when a friend down south picked one up and I was blown away. I love Hi-Fi sounding heads and this is exactly that, but the tone is also warmer than any other head i have owned ( including the \"warmth\" of the svt3pro) This head is very reliable and (I think) good looking.

[url="http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/eden-wt550-traveler-bass-head#review"]http://www.musicians...ass-head#review[/url]

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE. THANK YOU

Edited by fernandobicho

[quote name='fernandobicho' timestamp='1358374949' post='1938276']
This head is excellant. I\'m only 18 but ive owned swr, ampeg, peavey, line 6 and finally eden.
[/quote]

What?? only 18, but you've owned loads of amazing gear, like a dozen warwicks!!