Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Gordon Smith GS guitar - left handed double cutaway £250

I've had this since the early 90's,and it was well used when I got my hands on it (I'm guessing made in the '80's) and really love the feel and playability - but I found myself wishing for a neck pickup Gibson type sound...

So, after acquiring a Les Paul to fill my needs - this needs to find a new home..

Condition is what could be described as 'road-worn' - it came to me already dinged and with a worn out bridge. There was some repaired damage to the first fret - but this hardly notices and doesn't affect playability at all. Otherwise, the jumbo frets show very little wear...

I cleaned it and fitted an adjustable bridge to get the intonation sorted. I've recently fitted new Gibson 10's.

Very loud unplugged and stays tuned for months on end - probably helped by the invisible neck join (looks like a thru neck but may be set).

It has fantastic upper fret access, coil tappable 'bucker, adjustable brass nut... more info[url="http://www.gordonsmithguitars.com/products/category.php?id=1"] here[/url]

These sell for £450 new - I'll take £250 due to the natural relic condition. Damn cheap for a British classic!

Edited by OldG

Hi Rhys, I'm in Rushden (NN10) - after Iooking at the map, It seems Bishop Stortford is not so far - I'd be willing to meet around halfway (once the roads are useable,of course).

Mick

Edited by OldG