Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass Pickups and Bridge - Both Sold

All,

I've recently replaced the stock pickups on my 2002 Fender Jazz (MIM) with a set of Custom Shop '60s (which are very nice indeed!).
I've also replaced the stock bridge with a Gotoh 201. I have the originals parts available. They are just sitting in a drawer doing nothing, so I'd like to see them go to good use. Ideal for a repair or project work or even to upgrade an entry level bass.

[s][b]Pickups[/b][/s][b]Gone[/b]
Standard Jazz sized - bridge slightly larger than the neck, not the older Mexican style where they were identical.
Raised pole pieces on the A and D strings
DC Resistance - Both around 5.3K
Black covers
Screws included

[s][b]Bridge [/b][/s][color=#ff0000][b]Gone[/b][/color]
[s]Standard issue chrome bridge
Small areas of chrome plating flaking, under the saddle adjustment screws.
Screws included[/s]

All of these parts in perfect working condition, but remember they are over ten years old, and have been well used in what was my only bass for most of the time. They have aged well though! I still have the Fender packaging from my new pickups, and will use this to send the old ones.

My preference is to trade for some other bits that I need (better than being nagged at for spending cash in January!), but I will sell if someone needs the parts.[list]
[*]Tuner pedal
[*]Small pedalboard
[*]Guitar distortion pedal (for my 11 year old son)
[*]Bass effects - filter, octave - open to suggestions really!
[*]Straplocks
[/list]
Cash price:-
Pickups (pair): £20

Meet in Glasgow/Lanarkshire area or posted at cost price - £2.70 First Class, £3.65 recorded

Edited by geoham

• 4 weeks later...