Why become a member? ×

Mackie SRM450 V2 Pair with stands and covers - SOLD

For sale is my pair of new Mackie SRM 450V2 speakers

I bought these last year to use as monitors for the band I was working with but I have since left the band so they are now surplus to requirements.

They come with a pair of RoqSolid protective covers and pair of heavy duty wind up stands will also be included

They are in perfect condition having only done 4 gigs and a handful of rehearsals, no marks, no dents on the grills. Great sounding cabs, and pretty lightweight.

I am not comfortable shipping them but am happy to meet up within 50miles of Chorley/Preston or local pickup is fine.

[b]£575[/b] for the pair including stands and covers

Here is some information from the Mackie web site:-

The totally awesome industry standard Mackie SRM450V2 SRM Version 2, 2-way bi-amplified portable active loudspeaker pa system surpasses the performance of the original SRM450 to deliver pure studio monitor sound at more powerful, full-on loudspeaker levels. The Mackie SRM450V2 delivers truly amazing live sound that sounds like it should. Live sound sometimes seems like a wild, uncaged animal-very hard to control. With the SRM450 Series Portable Active Loudspeakers, Mackie include the technology to help tame the beast, so you could focus on your performance, instead of being distracted by constant EQ and level tweaks. Now, with the Mackie SRM450v2, live sound is whipped completely into submission, giving you more control over your shows than ever.

• 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
• High-output precision titanium compression driver
• 12" lightweight long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
• Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
• 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 100W HF amp
• Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
• Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
• Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
• Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
• Lightweight for ultimate portability (40lbs)
• Flyable, Pole Mountable, Floor Wedge-able

Dave

Edited by david_l_perry