Why become a member? ×

SOLD - TC Electronic BC212 Cab plus cover

Skinnyman

I'm selling one of my BC212 cabs. Its in excellent condition - working perfectly with a minor scuff on the protective metal plate on one corner and some scuff marks to the vinyl covering on the top of the cab where they've been stacked (pics to follow when I've worked out how to upload them!!). The cover is a Roqsolid cover, black vinyl outer with red binding and a felt lining.

I got the rig a couple of months ago and have gigged with it about three times - Ive been so impressed that Ive just bought the 410 cabinet which I'll couple with my other 212 but that leaves me with a 212 spare - hence I'm selling it.

If you already have a BH500 and a couple of the twin cabs, this will go perfectly with them and give you a HUGE sound (TC Electronic say that you can put up to three of the 8 ohm cabs with the BH500).

A quick Google search says that typical retail on these is £265 and the covers are £40 so I'm looking for offers around the £175 mark. I'm near Peterborough and would prefer not to post the cab. You can either collect from me (in which case you can check that all is in order before handing over the cash - plus, you can take your pick of the two cabs) or I'm happy to travel a bit to meet up and /or deliver.

Edited by Skinnyman