Why become a member? ×

Epiphone SG G-400 Worn Brown. Freshly Restrung with Ernie Ball Hybirds. £100

Hey hey boys and girls...

I'm just going to copy and paste my eBay discription on here, it should have all the info you need! Feel free to call/PM with any questions etc!

[size=3][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Arial]I have literally just now freshly re-strung this little beast, so the strings on it now are unused are 100% fresh. The guitar is in very good shape barring one or two little scratches, the neck is beautiful and straight and has as pure and smooth as they come, this makes for an excellent feel when playing. The fret inlays are standard Gibson/Epiphone mother of pearl trapezoid fret markers which makes it really stand out nicely. The tuners are very good single mech Grovers, Grover make some of the highest quality tuners out there, so these won't miss a beat. I have photgraphed the serial number on the back of the headstock, so you can check out the guitars factory of origin and birthday via the Gibson/Epiphone website.[/font][/font]

The neck is a one piece Rosewood neck with a beautiful Indian Rosewood fret board that has some nice figuring, as shown in one of the pictures! The body is a piece of solid mahogany which gives this guitar some excellent natural tones. The pick-ups are a 57m Humbucker and a Hot-B humbucker, loads of tone from these two, they are controlled with 2 volume pots and 2 tone pots with a 3 way selector switch as well, this gives you a great ability to scope your sound from deep and bassey to hot and punchy and everything in between. The pick guard is a 4 ply WBWB Epiphone pick guard, and finally it has a standard 2 piece SG/Les Paul style chrome bridge.

All the electronics are absolutely sound and perfect, there is no issues from pot crackling or anything at all so she's good to rock! The strap pins are solid, one on the rear of the neck base, and one at the bottom of the body. The nut is standard plastic, and in great shape, there appears to be no fret wear and the action is low and easy.

The only point I can really say about this guitar, is that there is a one inch crack in the lacquer near where the neck joins to the body, I have had this looked at by a luthier and am assured this does not go through to the wood, and is only a surface issue, it does not effect the playability, and is purely a superficial cosmetic scar. Other than that, there is a tiny little ding on the top face of the body. I can't see any other dents etc.

I'm on 07912222127 if you want to discuss anything, I'm happy to answer questions and feel free to come view the guitar if you want! I'm based in Wickford, Essex and can deliver for petrol costs. I'd much rather that this guitar is collected from me, but can post if necessary. The guitar starts a £1 with no reserve, so it'll be a bargain for someone out there! [/size]

Russ.