Why become a member? ×

Ashdown 550 touring Combo and Ashdown 210T Compact Cab FS/FT

teaser360

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ashdown 1x15 combo, featuring the highly regarded Spyder amp. This is also one of the first released, and is built in the UK.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Beautiful sounding hybrid combo, which really nails the valve feel, I think it sounds a hell of a lot like a fliptop. Previous owner replaced the preamp valves with Electro Harmonix 12AX7s. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ashdown 210T Compact Cab[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Both in very good condition[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Not had them very long but relised there just a little heavy for me, So, I'm looking for £380 ono collected, Yes £380 for the combo and cab, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]but be quick [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Need to sell asap as i have my eyes on a smaller set up[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Can email pics[/font][/color]